Big Quiet Title Win for HOPES in CA

No Advertising. No profanity. No insults.ABSOLUTELY NO ADVERTISING OF ANY KIND THAT IS NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO INDIVIDUAL EQUITY HOLDING TRUST(tm) TRANSACTIONS! Period! Dammit!!

Moderators: NARS, Moderators

Big Quiet Title Win for HOPES in CA

Postby Dave Salcido » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:22 pm

After 2 years of blood sweat and tears, a HOPES homeowner with the help of well coached legal counsel and a Mortgage Securitization expert that understand proper legal arguments, motioned a California court for Quiet Title because of the absence of a legitimate party of interest. By invoking the rules of evidence and the rules of procedure, the judge had no choice but to grant the homeowner's motion for QT and our property in trust is now free and clear of any mortgage liens.

The homeowner and I, as trust co-beneficiaries, are now considering disposition of this nice little asset. A sale is imminent.

A valuable lesson learned (in my opinion and personal experience): DO NOT GO PRO SE!

The Home Ownership Preservation Equity Share is alive but the strategy has been revised. I believe Quiet Title Actions will have better success if the homeowner were not in foreclosure but it is not mandatory.
http://tinyurl.com/EquityShare17
Home Ownership Preservation Equity Share
HOPES
Dave Salcido
Platinum Contributor

Re: Big Quiet Title Win for HOPES in CA

Postby Buzzbox » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:10 am

Dave,

Congratulations on your success. Absolutely wonderful!

Good to hear from you again
G. David Hill (Dave)
Buzzbox
Platinum Contributor

Return to PACTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing