Equity Holding Corp Accepts Quieted Title

No Advertising. No profanity. No insults.ABSOLUTELY NO ADVERTISING OF ANY KIND THAT IS NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO INDIVIDUAL EQUITY HOLDING TRUST(tm) TRANSACTIONS! Period! Dammit!!

Moderators: NARS, Moderators

Equity Holding Corp Accepts Quieted Title

Postby Dave Salcido » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:08 pm

We all know that funky mortgage securitization practices over the past 10 years or so has caused some real problems for homeowners and title insurance companies. With so much confusion over who owns the note, who owns the loan and who owns actual title on millions of properties today, I was worried that Equity Holding Corp would have reservations about being trustee on NARS Equity Holding Trust transactions; especially on quieted titles.

I'm happy to report that the property in California that my co-beneficiary and I quieted title on, (that now has a free and clear title) will have EHC as our trustee! For me, this is a relief because I can now move ahead in confidence on quieting title on thousands of properties and receive millions of dollars in equity and monthly income as a co-beneficiary as originally planned.

People, there was never a better time than now to make Equity Share offers to anyone you know that has an underwater mortgage. If you don't take advantage of this one in a lifetime opportunity, I suppose you will never will. That's opinion anyway.

By the way, I have never seen a better retirement investment than the Quiet Title Investment Plan! (Q-Tip)
http://tinyurl.com/EquityShare17
Home Ownership Preservation Equity Share
HOPES
Dave Salcido
Platinum Contributor

Re: Equity Holding Corp Accepts Quieted Title

Postby Buzzbox » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Dave, I had thought that placing the property into a EHT would have occurred early on, to both gain control and to manage the Quiet Title process via a special power of attorney/direction as a co-beneficiary.

Thus, I’m wondering why it was deferred until after the Quiet Title success? Certainly, there seems to be motivation to wait and save the cost of the trust set up until Quiet Title is achieved – perhaps that’s the reason? If so, what technique did you use to maintain control?
G. David Hill (Dave)
Buzzbox
Platinum Contributor

Postby Dave Salcido » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Buzzbox wrote:Dave, I had thought that placing the property into a EHT would have occurred early on, to both gain control and to manage the Quiet Title process via a special power of attorney/direction as a co-beneficiary.

Thus, I’m wondering why it was deferred until after the Quiet Title success? Certainly, there seems to be motivation to wait and save the cost of the trust set up until Quiet Title is achieved – perhaps that’s the reason? If so, what technique did you use to maintain control?

Without knowing the outcome beforehand, I give the homeowner the assurance that they can back out if they ever get uncomfortable with the process. However, I do extol the virtues of a land trust for the sake of security, anonymity, ease of transference, asset protection, probate avoidance, etc.

I can hold my position with an extended NEO.
HOPES
Dave Salcido
Platinum Contributor

Postby Buzzbox » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:25 pm

OK Dave, I follow:

The NEO allows the homeowner a way out should they decide they want to go in another direction.

If they are doing the quiet title funding themselves, that likely makes sense, but doesn’t it leave you with nothing for your time and effort? I’d be willing to do that, the first time perhaps, to gain experience, but not after. If other parties are involved and providing funding then perhaps another more controlling method should be employed, such as the land trust.
G. David Hill (Dave)
Buzzbox
Platinum Contributor

Postby Dave Salcido » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:33 am

Buzzbox wrote:OK Dave, I follow:

The NEO allows the homeowner a way out should they decide they want to go in another direction.

If they are doing the quiet title funding themselves, that likely makes sense, but doesn’t it leave you with nothing for your time and effort? I’d be willing to do that, the first time perhaps, to gain experience, but not after. If other parties are involved and providing funding then perhaps another more controlling method should be employed, such as the land trust.

With due respect, I am rigorously qualifying candidates as beneficiaries, (homeowner included), based on the terms that I feel will give us the best chance for success. Really the only beneficiaries that are directly involved in the outcome of a quiet title action will probably be the homeowner, a quiet title expert and myself. If you were to bring a homeowner to the table, you would become a passive beneficiary and your interests will be secure in the transaction.

I suppose there is not much more to discuss until I can communicate with your homeowner. No homeowner will be a beneficiary until they have received my Equity Share/Trust/QTA training. I would understand perfectly if these conditions do not meet your needs. Thanks.
HOPES
Dave Salcido
Platinum Contributor

Return to PACTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing