Tips on Getting RB's FAST

This forum is specifically for matching Network Member investors with Network Member ground partners and finders; posting needs for properties, investors, partners or cash for single transactions. ABSOLUTELY NO ADVERTISING OF ANY KIND, WHICH IS NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO INDIVIDUAL EQUITY-HOLDING LAND TRUST(tm) TRANSACTIONS! period!!! (Do it and die!)

Moderators: NARS, Moderators

Tips on Getting RB's FAST

Postby KevinScott » Sat May 14, 2011 4:37 pm

To continue our conference call discussion... people can Google: FLAT FEE MLS CALIFORNIA (whatever state you want), and talk to those folks about what kind of services you want. Could be MLS posting only. MLS plus show your property. MLS plus show your property, plus help with paperwork. Whatever you want, there's a flat-fee person available today.
KevinScott
Platinum Contributor

Postby GeoffreyMorris » Sat May 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Thx, Kevin. Good info on the NARS call today, even though it was "on our own". Anyone interested in connecting on Facebook can friend me, if want to talk privately about what we're each doing.

http:facebook.com/Geoff.Morris
Geoff Morris
(708) 302-1280
www.facebook.com/Geoff.Morris
GeoffreyMorris
Platinum Contributor

Thanks Kevin!

Postby donwon » Sat May 14, 2011 4:53 pm

I live in Los Angeles (Culver City) and have a house in West Bloomfield MI that I want to put an RB in. Your suggestions today were most helpful, thanks! If you want to connect or partner on any deals, feel free to contact me at:
don(at)donaskew(dot)com
Also looking for a seller in Sedona AZ who might be open to doing a PAC Trust.
Don
donwon

Postby corkhorner » Sat May 14, 2011 8:04 pm

Hey--it looks to me that 'some of you' took my suggestion to heart of using the DealMakers Section. I like it as an outreach tool and synergyzing transactions. Such as what just happened here.

I haven't been on the Saturday calls much due to leadership enhancement meetings. Some things change slowly.

'Dr Gary' IS the Sedona expert as he lives there.

cork horner
san diego
corkhorner@msn.com
Successful people have better information by asking better questions and taking action.....
Cork Horner
corkhorner

Postby donwon » Sun May 15, 2011 12:19 am

Thanks for the tip Cork! Obviously those leadership meetings are paying off, look at how easily you got us up on these boards.

I did a search for Dr Gary and got no results. Is he a NARS member? How would I get in touch with him?
Don
donwon

Postby KevinScott » Sun May 15, 2011 3:20 am

Gary started this post on the main board. He's having outstanding success on his personal property against the bank:

http://landtrust.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=9003
KevinScott
Platinum Contributor

Return to Deal Makers -Ground Partner Request - Investor Needs - EHT Opportunities