WHO WANTS TO MAKE MONEY IN METRO PHOENIX

This forum is specifically for matching Network Member investors with Network Member ground partners and finders; posting needs for properties, investors, partners or cash for single transactions. ABSOLUTELY NO ADVERTISING OF ANY KIND, WHICH IS NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO INDIVIDUAL EQUITY-HOLDING LAND TRUST(tm) TRANSACTIONS! period!!! (Do it and die!)

Moderators: NARS, Moderators

WHO WANTS TO MAKE MONEY IN METRO PHOENIX

Postby corkhorner » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:25 am

I'm in Mesa/Phoenix and some of the deals require lender/reo cashout in 50-100k range.

It is possible to create group purchasing power in a EHT, limited partnership etc. Wherever the pieces go.

As the boots on the ground I can handle these to cash them out with lenders/banks then get some refi funding, hold for long term cash flow.

With a 50 year background in all phases remod/const its a cake-walk. [ok Scott?] :)
Want to discuss?

cork horner
mesa/phoenix
480 986 8411
Successful people have better information by asking better questions and taking action.....
Cork Horner
corkhorner

Re: WHO WANTS TO MAKE MONEY IN METRO PHOENIX

Postby Scott_L._Moyes » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:52 pm

corkhorner wrote:[ok Scott?] :) Want to discuss?

No, not really.
Scott L. Moyes, "TheSmarREI"
NARS National Training Director
Scott@LandTrust.net
"Education Is The Foundation On Which Your Financial House Will Be Built"
Scott_L._Moyes

Postby corkhorner » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:13 am

One of the largest restructuring of real estate is underway in metro Phoenix. International money.
I want to grow a NARS team here to handle 100's of these for control and hold.....

Well, 'WHAT IF' the government forces make it possible [again] for credit challenged renters to buy the houses they are in? Well, sell it to them or get more?

cork horner
Successful people have better information by asking better questions and taking action.....
Cork Horner
corkhorner

Postby corkhorner » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:17 am

btw, please note the byline on this page above "A PLACE WHERE LIKE MINDS MEET FOR CREATING ABUNDANCE".....Well, I agree. Do You?

c h

ps

Lethargy+non action=<0 magnified.
Cork Horner
corkhorner

Return to Deal Makers -Ground Partner Request - Investor Needs - EHT Opportunities