working huge opportunities in Metro Phoenix

This forum is specifically for matching Network Member investors with Network Member ground partners and finders; posting needs for properties, investors, partners or cash for single transactions. ABSOLUTELY NO ADVERTISING OF ANY KIND, WHICH IS NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO INDIVIDUAL EQUITY-HOLDING LAND TRUST(tm) TRANSACTIONS! period!!! (Do it and die!)

Moderators: NARS, Moderators

working huge opportunities in Metro Phoenix

Postby corkhorner » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:51 am

I am here in Mesa AZ working the massive rebuilding of this crashed realty market.
I have 50 years of xperience all aspects of cre including as a general contractor , repairing and remod.

Using EHT , with your participation even in small amounts and my boots on the ground presence, we can structure 100 % acquisitions in reo's and SS. Those not in foreclosure are a great market too.

I can structure multiple investor beneficiaries into these transactions.

contact me corkhorner@msn.com or 480 986 8411 for details for the opportunities.

I can foresee doing 100-200 homes the next year or two both flipping and buy/hold.

cork horner
Successful people have better information by asking better questions and taking action.....
Cork Horner
corkhorner

Return to Deal Makers -Ground Partner Request - Investor Needs - EHT Opportunities